Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Iditarod Trail Invitational

The 2010 race is underway, and the favourites (Pete Basinger, Jeff Oatley & Jay Petervary) are leading the way with a wealth of experience in these tough conditions. This year I'm watching from the luxury of my couch, but hopefully next year I can be on that startline myself. What an adventure[:-}

Here's a link to the latest news update.

Here's the current leaderboard:


Pete (race leader) has recently left Puntilla heading towards Rohn. Looks like tough territory even on the topo. I can only imagine what it will be like there next year ....

2 comments:

jaman said...

This event is right up your alley Russ! It is an endurance event unlike any other.

rach edwards said...

heya russ, want to get in touch but hate going over to skirt.
can you email me a contact at rachel.m.edwards@gmail.com??

good man!